- I’m happy to share that I have two papers accepted at AIxIA 2021!!!
“Detection Accuracy for Evaluating Compositional Explanations of Units”
by Sayo M. Makinwa, Biagio La Rosa and Roberto Capobianco for which the pre-print is already available here; and a discussion paper titled
“A Discussion about Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking” by Biagio La Rosa, Roberto Capobianco, and Daniele Nardi about our IJCAI paper of the last year. The link will be available online as soon as possible.’
- 17/09/2021 Available the pre-print on ArXiv of our next paper Detection Accuracy for Evaluating Compositional Explanations of Units here
- Congratulations to Sayo Makinwa who just graduated today! He is the first student that I have the honor to supervise. Congratulations!
- Available the pre-print on Arxiv of our next paper Memory Wrap: a Data-Efficient and Interpretable Extension to Image Classification Models here
- Presented our paper at IJCAI2020
- I’m happy to annunce that I will be a staff volunteer for IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 conference. See you soon at gather town!
- Blog post about our paper Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking is officially out here
- Porting on PyTorch of our paper Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking is available on our github repository.
- IJCAI-2020 proceedings are out!! You can find our paper here. The code and the blog post are coming soon!
- Won a research scholarship to continue my research on Explainable Artificial Intelligence @sapienza
- Our paper on “Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking” has been accepted at IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 !!!
- Successfully defended my Master Thesis.