- Available pre-print on Arxiv of our next paper Memory Wrap: a Data-Efficient and Interpretable Extension to Image Classification Models here
- Presented our paper at IJCAI2020
- Blog post about our paper "”Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking” is officially out here
- Porting on PyTorch of our paper "”Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking” is available on our github repository.
- IJCAI-2020 proceedings are out!! You can find our paper here. The code and the blog post are coming soon!
- Our paper on “Explainable Inference on Sequential Data via Memory-Tracking” has been accepted at IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 !!!
- I’m happy to annunce that I will be a staff volunteer for IJCAI-PRICAI 2020 conference. See you soon at gather town!
- Won a research scholarship to continue my research on Explainable Artificial Intelligence @sapienza
- Successfully defended my Master Thesis.
- Presented my thesis work about explainability on sequential data at Cognitive Cooperating Robots (RoCoCo) Lab